Theoretical Physics: String Theory, Self-Dual Yang-Mills Fields; Monopole, Instanton and Vortex solutions.
• Ph.D. : Bogaziçi University, Physics Department (1989)
Ph.D. Thesis : Vertex Operator Algebra in String Theory
• MSc. : Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Physics Department (1985)
MSc Thesis : Pion Electroproduction in the Δ3,3 Resonance Region.
• B.Sc. : Ankara University, Physics Engineering Department (1982)
• Professor: Boğaziçi Üniversitesi Fizik Bölümü (2001 - present)
• Associate Professor: Boğaziçi University, Physics Department, (1996 - 2001)
• Assistant Professor: Boğaziçi University, Physics Department, (1989 -1995)
• Research Assistant: Bogaziçi University, Physics Department, (1987-1989)
• Research Assistant : Ankara University, Physics Department, (1982)
Google Scholar link: https://scholar.google.com/citations?user=hdVMtl8AAAAJ&hl=en&oi=ao
Translated textbook: “Physics : Classical and Modern. International Edition” by Frederick J. Keller , W. Edward Gettys , Malcolm J. Skove (McGraw-Hill, Inc. 1993)
Turkish title: “Fizik 1. Cilt” (ISBN-10: 9758431700) , “Fizik 2. Cilt” (ISBN: 9799758431716)
(Literatür Yayınları, 1995))